MORNING WORSHIP SERVICE 11 a.m.
REQUIREMENT OF USING 30% BUILDING CAPACITY TO BE FOLLOWED
I. (a) If you are unwell, please do not attend. Please advise if you have traveled outside Canada in the past 14 days.
(b) Physical distancing of 2 metres must be followed.
(c) Alcohol-based hand sanitizer will be provided as you enter.
(d) Face masks will be provided as you enter and must be worn if you participate in singing. There will be 2 congregational hymns shown on the screen. Please bring your own Bible if possible
(e) For overflow, the balcony can be utilized and/or the gymnasium.
- If you are a visitor, please sign our guest book and write your name, address, and contact information (cellphone number).
- Children are welcome to the service but must follow their parents’ guidelines. Parents are to accompany children to the washroom. Washrooms will not be sanitized between users so please follow proper hygiene.
- Due to construction, only two washrooms are available: one near the elevator downstairs; one in the refurbished fellowship room.
- There is no handicap washroom available presently but will be available once the refurbishing is complete.
- No Sunday School, Junior Church or Nursery at this time.
Sunday evening and Wednesday evening services will resume shortly (no dates given yet) and will be held in the Sanctuary until further notice.